Orion Network Configuration Manager
Simplify Network Configuration Management Across Your Multi-Vendor Devices
Orion Network Configuration Manager (NCM), formerly known as Cirrus Configuration Manager, delivers affordable, easy-to-use network configuration and change management. Orion NCM can be used standalone or can be integrated with Orion Network Performance Monitor (NPM) to provide a unified, intuitive view into enterprise-wide network health that displays configuration health indicators alongside performance statistics. You’re going to love having a complete solution that accelerates troubleshooting and ensures a stable, high-performing network – no matter how large or small.
Orion NCM simplifies managing network configuration files in multi-vendor network environments with a highly intuitive web interface that offers point-and-click simplicity and easy access to configuration data. Plus, Orion NCM continuously monitors device configurations and provides immediate notification of configuration changes to help you resolve problems before they impact users. With Orion NCM, you can quickly fix issues without having to manually Telnet or SSH into devices to change configuration parameters. Orion NCM also makes it easy to generate and analyze compliance reports to confirm that your devices are meeting regulatory and corporate standards.
Orion NCM Highlights:
- Manage and centrally control network configuration changes across multi-vendor networks via a highly intuitive web console
- Get a comprehensive view into network health that presents enterprise-wide configuration health indicators side-by-side with network performance data from Orion NPM
- Quickly troubleshoot network issues with immediate visibility into the cause-and-effect relationship between configuration management errors and network availability
- Receive real-time alerts when network configuration changes occur to protect against and quickly respond to unauthorized, unscheduled, or erroneous changes
- Detect configuration policy violations to ensure compliance with federal regulations and corporate standards
- Save time by leveraging shared device command templates, custom scripts, and configuration snippets created by the SolarWinds community
- Schedule automated backups of all device configurations in complex network environments
- Simultaneously modify configurations, change community strings, update ACLs, and block MAC addresses across many devices
- Instantly inventory network device hardware with just a few clicks
- Easily compare start-up and running configuration files to troubleshoot device configurations issues