Back Up & Manage Network Configs With This Free Desktop Tool everyday management
Free Kiwi CatTools enables you to backup and manage network configurations right from your desktop! With Free Kiwi CatTools, you can quickly schedule batch jobs and implement bulk configuration changes across routers, switches, and firewalls. Plus, Free Kiwi CatTools can notify you of configuration changes via email and generate basic reports.
With Free Kiwi CatTools, you can manage up to five devices and perform up to five out-of-the-box “activities,” such as backing up the running configs on your network devices or sending commands directly to your network devices in normal or privileged mode. If five isn’t enough, check out the licensed version of Kiwi CatTools.
Free Kiwi CatTools enables you to:
- Manage configurations from your desktop for up to five network devices, including routers, switches and firewalls
- Schedule configuration backups and changes
- Generate network device configuration reports, such as port, MAC, ARP and version details
- Automatically receive email notifications about configuration changes
- Compare startup and running configurations of network devices